Shri Daulat Ram Public Sr. Sec. School
You have entrusted us with the paramount responsibility of your child's education and the school will do its best to come up to your expectations. We fully realize that schools are the centers of society where children explore themselves in the world surrounding them. These temples help them develop as persons, increase their capacity to think clearly and wisely and be receptive to novel ideas from all directions. We hope that they will understand their social world & be devoted to its improvement, with a strong commitment to the welfare of human society as a whole. They will also develop the dignity, self esteem & sense of efficiency to generate personal lives of high quality. Clearly, this Herculean task cannot be accomplished by the school alone. Parents have an indispensable role to play. It is the collective effort of child, parent & teachers which actualizes what is expected of education. Schools serve as unifying points where teachers, children & parents meet to generate ideas, plans of actions for converting potentialities into realities.
We encourage students to realize their dreams. We aim at empowering them with right values, self disciplined & indomitable spirit. I offer my thanks to teachers who have been a pillar of strength & the sustained support of the parents which enables their ward to come out with flying colors.
Let the child feel that he/she is being cared for & teachers & parents are both genuinely concerned about his/her development.
Let optimism, action & accomplishment be his/her watch words.
I want my students to do something where values take front seat in their life, Each one of us have right qualities and values. Value Education is a part of our curriculum, make it a part of your life too.
1. Be thruthful and honest all the time. Demonstrate right qualities at the right time.
2. Don't turn down any opportunity out of fear. Take part in social service programme to help others, be it at home or school.
3. Keep your thoughts and feeling positive. Practice self-discipline.
4. Set your aim. Separate, short term goals and long term goals and work for it. these efforts will take you close to your aim.
5. Work hard. Put in your best efforts. Stop being lazy or postponing your work.
6. Be nice to people even if you don't know them.
7. Always condemn rude behaviour towards anybody. Stay cool and calm.
8. Appreciate even the little goodness done to you by others.
9. Never conflict with your parents and elders. Obedience is still a virtue. Patience still pays.
10. Humility costs nothing but makes you a good human being.
11. Appreciate what is good in others. I can assure, you will make many more friends.
12. Encourage others to do good things. You can inspire and make life-long friends.
13. Do not hesitate to initiate a change if it is in the positive direction.
14. Remember, 'Leadership' does not require power or position. Have the courage to say "YES" to what is right and "NO" to what is wrong.
15. Follow all the rules and regulations of your school because a school is a temple of learning.
16. Respect your friends when they stand by you against any wrong. Learn to differentiate between a good friend and a bad one.
All the best for the new session.
Mrs. Shashi Sharma
(Shri Daulat Ram Public Sr. Sec. School )