Guidelines For Parents/Guardians
1. Parents & guardians are not allowed to enter the classroom/ without the permission of the Principal.
2. Parents are requested not to send their wards to the school who are suffering from an infectious disease till they recover as this threatens the health of the other children.
3. No parent may meet children during school hours without prior permission of the Principal.
4. Guardians should see that their wards do not remain absent except under unavoidable circumstances as it badly hampers the progress of the pupil.
5. Parents/guardians should look into the Child's school diary everyday as a ritual and see that the lessons and home-work assigned are done without fail.
6. The child should be encouraged by parents to cultivate good manners and hygienic habits.
7. It is suggested to get in touch with the school authorities for providing the required guidance and strategies to tackle the problem and for close monitoring.
8. Adverse criticism of either teacher or school in the presence of child should be totally avoided as it not only results in the child losing respect for the teacher but also the much needed interest in the studies.
9. The child should be encouraged by parents for study at home independently with serious effect.
10. Withdrawal of a child for merely attending religious ceremonies/social functions is not at all desirable as it disrupts the continuity in educations.
11. Parents/Guardians will assist us in our efforts to infuse self-confidence and to bring out the talent of the children so that they traverse the right path of life with grit and determination to face challenges.
Guidelines For Students
1. Loitering on the way while coming to the school or returning home is totally discouraged. Misbehavior in public places justifies dismissal. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
2. Change of classroom between periods should be done in silence & in an orderly fashion.
3. Students are strictly forbidden to purchase any eatable from unauthorized vendors near the school premises.
4. Any damage done by a student to the building, library, furniture, apparatus or any other school property will have to be made good by the guardian.
5. Students are advised to keep their classroom/school building as neat as possible & throw leftovers in the dustbins only.
6. Students should be clean & neatly dressed every day.
7. The school is not responsible for the loss of books, stationary or any other valuable things of the student during school hours.
8. Students coming late or remaining absent from school without permission should submit an explanation counter signed by their parents to their class teachers.
9. Students are not allowed to wear any ornaments, watches or bring any valuable articles to school.
10. Students are not allowed to go back home earlier than the school hours. In case of an emergency, permission from the Principal has to be taken.
11. 75% attendance is compulsory for every student to appear in the Final Exam.
12.The students should be in the school premises before the school starts.
13.All the students are expected to attend the school on the reopening day after each of the vacations. Absence without prior leave renders the student's name to be struck off the rolls.
14.An absentee must on return to school produce an application from his parents or guardian duly explaining the cause of absence. (The name of the child will be struck off, if a child remains absent for 6 days continuously without permission or informing the authorities in writing.
15.All students are requested to bring his/her school diary to school every day.
ADMISSION & WITHDRAWAL
1.New admission from I to higher classes is done only in April depending upon the availability of seats. For class XI the admission will start after the CBSE result is declared.
2.Admission depends on the student's performance in the admission test and previous school's class report.
3.The admission form must be filled up & signed by the parents/ guardians.
4.ttested photocopy of the birth certificate is to be submitted at the time of admission.
5.A student who has attended any recognized school will not be admitted without 'School Leaving Certificate' from the previous school. It must be counter signed by the Education Officer of the zone in which the school is situated.
6.For getting Transfer Certificate from the school a month's notice of withdrawal must be given. One month's fee will be charged in lieu of notice, if the child is withdrawn without notice.
School Timings / Uniforms
Summer: April To October - 8.00 AM To 1.40 PM
Winter: November To March - 8.30AM To 2.10 PM
Uniforms are compulsory for all Students, Student is not allowed to Entry in School Without Uniform.
SECONDARY & SENIOR SECONDARY
SCIENCE (MEDICAL/NON MEDICAL)
English Core, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology/Computer Science/Engg. Graphics, Physical Education.
English Core, Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies, Mathematics / Hindi Elective, Physical Education.
English Core, Hindi Elective, Economics, Political Science, History, Physical Education.
In order to find out whether the objectives of the scheme of studies are being adequately achieved, the school has evolved an examination system and promotion rules which are consistent with the concept of evaluation developed by National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) and the promotion policy envisaged by the Directorate of education.