Admission Criteria (2021-22)
1. DISTANCE -- 55 Marks
2. GIRL CHILD -- 20 Marks
3. SIBLING -- 15 Marks
4. ALUMINI -- 10 Marks
ADMISSION & WITHDRAWAL
1. New admission from I to higher classes is done only in April depending upon the availability of seats. For class XI the admission will start after the CBSE result is declared.
2. Admission depends on the student's performance in the admission test and previous school's class report.
3. The admission form must be filled up & signed by the parents/ guardians.
4. Attested photocopy of the birth certificate is to be submitted at the time of admission.
5. A student who has attended any recognized school will not be admitted without 'School Leaving Certificate' from the previous school. It must be counter signed by the Education Officer of the zone in which the school is situated.
6. For getting Transfer Certificate from the school a month's notice of withdrawal must be given. One month's fee will be charged in lieu of notice, if the child is withdrawn without notice.